What we do.
You’ve got a great idea. We've got the tools to make it happen. At Medcase, we help virtual care startups take their innovative ideas from concept to reality. Leverage our expansive clinician network, recruitment and hiring services, project delivery systems, and business operations infrastructure to swiftly scale your virtual care services in just a few weeks.
We partner with startups to provide not just software integrations but also real-time guidance and support. With Medcase, your startup gains a trusted ally in the complex world of virtual healthcare.
How we do it.
When you plug in to Medcase, you get access to:
- API Integration Hub: Our state-of-the-art platform enables seamless integration and efficient interoperability of healthcare services.
- Healthcare Workforce Management: From expanding staffing capabilities to offering robust support systems, we take care of all your staffing needs including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and credentialing.
- Verified Providers: Our network consists of credentialed and verified healthcare providers who deliver high-quality services.
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: Our providers are backed by comprehensive malpractice insurance coverage to ensure absolute peace of mind.
- Flexible Care Delivery: We offer options for on-demand or scheduled visits to cater to the unique needs of your patients.
- US Coverage: Our US clinician network provides comprehensive coverage, spanning across all 50 states.
- Global Reach: With healthcare providers across 30+ countries and 20+ languages, our services transcend geographical boundaries.
Access domain knowledge in diverse languages & geographies
Curate providers specific to your project
Recruitment, contracting, and payment
Ongoing feedback and reports
Support or expand staffing capabilities
Synchronous or asynchronous interactions with patients
Custom software development & API integrations
White label solutions
Rapid go-to-market strategies
Recruitment, training, and expert education on project goals & protocols
Reduce your cost and time to market
What does the process look like?