Pharma & Biotech
What We Do
Medcase’s solution for Pharma & Biotech supports clients in gaining expert insights into their target market. Pharma and biotech companies can receive quality feedback from leading medical experts from diverse specialties.
How We Do It
With Medcase, your organization can access experts of specific patient populations, clinical research site coordinators for clinical trial research, and a deeper understanding of your market, and local or government regulations.
Identify market needs with global experts
Obtain high-level feedback or deploy large-scale surveys
Conduct face-to-face or virtual interviews with experts
Workflow design and optimization guidance
Automated feasibility questionnaire (FQ)
Defined clinical trial goals
Regulatory approval process guidance
Experts for imaging reviews and Reader Studies
Compliant data repositories
Source potential aggregate cohorts of patients
Dedicated clinical operations lead
Principal Investigator Recruitment
Recruitment, contracting, and payment
Ongoing feedback and reports
Support or expand staffing capabilities
Medcase does the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to.
Top Five Medical Device Company
An AI-driven product team within a top five medical device company has leveraged Medcase for access to highly specialized clinicians to gain feedback on product design, feature prioritization, and quality of the product development process.
MISSION: "Providing field experts to give their input to solve the greatest challenges of our day.”
- The product team utilized clinicians within their key target markets (Western Europe, USA, Japan) to speak with an advisory panel of ten clinicians monthly.
- The outcome was an iterative process where the product team digests the information given to them by the advisory panel, implements changes to the product as suggested, and continues to make changes and improvements based on the feedback provided by the clinicians.
- The final result was a prioritized feature list and development roadmap based on buy-in from unbiased, in-market end-users of their solutions.
Top Four Consulting Firm
A top-four consulting firm searched for 400 clinical specialists in multiple geographies to provide their product and market feedback for a top medical device client.
MISSION: "Providing the firm with high-level access to experts to address changing market environment and attain a constant feedback loop with market trends."
- NOV 2021 - Partnered with our customer, sent requirements. Determined time to delivery of 400 clinicians.
- DEC 2021 - Medcase curates the desired expert specialists and geographies.
- JAN 2022 - We kicked off quickly with over 400 specialists worldwide working on a project valued at over $50,000.