What we do.
Medcase’s Expert Network provides organizations access to global medical expertise for various projects.
Our experts support your team with high-level insights for market research, product development, content management, and more.
How we do it.
Leverage Medcase’s SaaS-based platform to access global medical experts to conduct interviews and surveys in over two dozen specialties. Receive feedback on product development (UI/UX), medical content auditing, regulatory approval processes, and a deeper understanding of your market landscape.
Access domain knowledge in diverse languages & geographies
Curate providers for your project
Integrate existing tools
Stand-alone or white label solutions
Ongoing feedback and reports
Carry out all project objectives, goals, & protocols
Recruitment, contracting, and payment
Support or expand staffing capabilities and infrastructure
Medcase does the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to.
Top Five Medical Device Company
An AI-driven product team within a top five medical device company has leveraged Medcase for access to highly specialized clinicians to gain feedback on product design, feature prioritization, and quality of the product development process.
MISSION: "Providing field experts to give their input to solve the greatest challenges of our day.”
- The product team utilized clinicians within their key target markets (Western Europe, USA, Japan) to speak with an advisory panel of ten clinicians monthly.
- The outcome was an iterative process where the product team digests the information given to them by the advisory panel, implements changes to the product as suggested, and continues to make changes and improvements based on the feedback provided by the clinicians.
- The final result was a prioritized feature list and development roadmap based on buy-in from unbiased, in-market end-users of their solutions.
A Global Search Engine
A global search engine searched for providers to assist in their fight to combat medical misinformation.
MISSION: To support the organization in displaying accurate medical information and combating misinformation, especially during the pandemic. Medcase helped audit medical content at a large scale and in multiple languages.
- MARCH 2020 - Partnered with the organization to respond to the pandemic & carry out the mission
- JAN 2021 - Provided 6-hour SLAs with our On-call doctors using innovative queuing technology, saving millions of dollars
- JUNE 2021 - Provided top-class technology innovations and automation, saving $880K on monthly spending
- SEP 2021 - Scaled to $300K MRR revenues & currently serving 50+ physician, in 25+ languages
Top Four Consulting Firm
A top-four consulting firm searched for 400 clinical specialists in multiple geographies to provide their product and market feedback for a top medical device client.
MISSION: "Providing the firm with high-level access to experts to address changing market environment and attain a constant feedback loop with market trends."
- NOV 2021 - Partnered with our customer, sent requirements. Determined time to delivery of 400 clinicians.
- DEC 2021 - Medcase curates the desired expert specialists and geographies.
- JAN 2022 - We kicked off quickly with over 400 specialists worldwide working on a project valued at over $50,000.