What we do.
Medcase's extensive network of verified providers allows virtual care services to quickly scale and support patient needs via Telehealth to provide immediate solutions.
Medcase’s logistical expertise enables quick project deployment and execution.
How we do it.
To facilitate Telehealth innovation, Medcase provides access to healthcare professionals in any specialty, at any scale, for remote patient care.
Our rapidly growing network includes healthcare providers from over 30 countries who speak 20+ languages.
Integrated Solutions and Services:
- Proprietary Platform with API Integration
- Support or Expand Staffing Capabilities
- Credentialed and Verified Providers
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- On-Demand or Scheduled Visits
- State-by-State Coverage for the US
- Multi-State Licensed Experts
Access domain knowledge in diverse languages & geographies
Curate providers specific to your project
Recruitment, contracting, and payment
Ongoing feedback and reports
Support or expand staffing capabilities
Synchronous or asynchronous interactions with patients
Custom software development & API integrations
White label solutions
Rapid go-to-market strategies
Recruitment, training, and expert education on project goals & protocols
Medcase does the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to.
What does the process look like?
A Booming Telehealth Platform
A telehealth platform searched for providers to assist in supplying their platform with primary care providers and licensed therapists.
MISSION: "Helping people to access mental health services is more important than ever in the face of a global pandemic like COVID-19."
- SEP 2021 - Partnered with our customer, sent pricing and reviewed the contract together
- OCT 2021 - After signing the contract, the customer received HCP CVs, hand picking the HCPs for their platform.
- NOV 2021 - Scaling to supply HCPs in 15 states, allowing the customer to grow to a monthly revenue of over $500,000.