● Be passionate and hands-on team leader, mentor, responsible for9+ engineers
● Able to create an impact onthe design and development of medcase product
● Work closely with the productteam and build a roadmap for future plans.
● Lead by example and become apillar for excellence for your team and the company
● 8+ Years of softwaredevelopment (NodeJS, Golang, Java, Python)
● 2+ years managerial experience
● Familiar with OOP, DesignPatterns
● Good understanding of usingvarious database systems (NoSQL and relational)
● Experience with Redis
● Experience with AWS / GCP – anadvantage
● Independent, fast learner andhighly motivated
● Team player, patient andadaptive to changes
● Creative thinker withexcellent communication skills
● Familiar with GIT
● B.A. /B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
We aremedcase. A global network of clinicians, hospitals, and customers alike.
We arebuilding the world's largest marketplace of clinicians and healthcare data forbetter healthcare outcomes. Come help us build the future of healthcare.
Our corevalues are:
● People -we value each and every person that is in our medcase family.
● Be niceand care - everyone should be nice to each other and care for one another.
● No ego -leave your ego outside and join us for an ego-free environment
● Mutualrespect - Respect each other
● Be afearless explorer
● Becurious and enjoy tough riddles
● Don't beafraid to say that you failed to do something. From failures, we grow.
● Raise aflag when you need help
● Be open,transparent, and allow yourself to receive advice from everyone, even if theyare not from your specialty.
● If yousucceed, we all succeed, company included.
● Everyonehas an impact - each and every role is crucial, and is felt throughout thecompany